Information pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”), we inform you that the company that owns the site indicated at the bottom of the site is the data controller (hereinafter “Owner”). According to the law indicated, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
1. This site collects data necessary for navigation and the use of the services connected to it, treating them in an anonymous and aggregate form;
2. The processing of such data will be carried out using automated and non-automated tools, in accordance with the purposes indicated and in compliance with the confidentiality requirements and the most appropriate security measures, as indicated by the Regulations;
3. the provision of data is necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes and the same will not be communicated or disseminated;
4. the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than one year;
5. In your capacity as data subject, you are guaranteed the exercise of the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, including the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation of the existence of your personal data and their communication in an intelligible form, to know the methods and logic of the processing, to request the updating and integration of the data, their cancellation or transformation into anonymous form, in case of violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment. These rights may be exercised by contacting the Data Controller in writing at any time at the registered office indicated on the website itself.
EXTENDED INFORMATION ON COOKIES
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser’s PC within the browser. They contain basic information on Internet browsing and thanks to the browser they are recognized every time the user visits the site.
Cookies used by this site
Activities strictly necessary for operation
These cookies are of a technical nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site from requesting to log in several times to access subsequent pages.
Activity for saving preferences
These cookies allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, they allow you to set the language.
Statistical and audience measurement activities
These cookies help us to understand, through data collected in anonymous and aggregate form, how users interact with our websites by providing us with information relating to the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps us to improve the performance of our websites.
Statistical and third-party audience measurement cookies
Social media sharing cookies
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some common features of the main social media and provide them within the site. In particular, they allow registration and authentication on the site via facebook and google connect, the sharing and comments of pages of the site on social networks, enable the “like” on Facebook and “+1” on G + features.
Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences also through the browser
If you are using Internet Explorer
In Internet Explorer, click on “Tools” then “Internet Options”. In the Privacy tab, move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
If you are using the Firefox browser
Go to the “Tools” menu of the browser and select the “Options” menu Click on the “Privacy” tab, uncheck or check the “Accept cookies” box and click OK.
If you are using the Safari browser
From the Safari Browser select the “Edit” menu and select “Preferences”. Click on “Privacy”. Always set the “cookies Block” setting “and click OK.
If you are using the Google Chrome browser
Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select “Settings”. Click on “Show advanced settings”. In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button. In the “Cookies” section, select “Do not allow sites to store data” and control “block cookies and third-party site data”, and then click OK.
If you use any other browser, look for how to manage cookies in the browser settings.